Thursday, October 19, 2006

The journey begins, welcome...

Welcome to my blog.
Like in life, this is my second chance at this,
and I hope I get it right this time!
I had a blog around Easter, 2006, but lost that account.
But, I'm back and I hope I get it right this time.
I am married, 46, with 2 great step-sons, Allen and Wesley,
my loving wife of almost 4 years, Margie and a 17 year old cat
named Ralphie. The head of the household.
Someone once told me, that life wasnt all peaches and cream...
But Margie and I are enjoying the taste !!!
Everyday of our lives is an adventure, and another blessing from God.
Life is like a butte (flat-top mountain). Margie and I have both been to
the bottom of the mountain and its been a hard climb up, and right now
we're enjoing the view up here. Our struggles through life, will be
discussed more later, but one thing we've both found is that with God's help
we can scale any mountain or rough turain.
So stick along for the ride, we can share hopes, dreams and visions,
from the past, present and the future,once again...
welcome to my world.....

No comments: