Tuesday, February 05, 2008

a poem for mariah


The rain doesn't last forever...

Mariah, I wonder what life is like where you are tonight...
Here at Nana and Papa's it's raining out,
and a drop falls on my cheek.
God promises that the sun will come out again-
How was school today, did you laugh, did you play?
Do you ever think about us over here and when you're coming over?
We love you !!
We will always love you.
The world isnt all bad, and bad people, there are good
and good people. Sometimes the rain is loud.
My mommy said thats when the angels are in Heaven bowling.....
ha ha !! I believe her.
She said, God made the rain and the sun.
God is awesome.Wow !!
God made you smile today.
You make me and Nana happy.
I think the rain is stopping.
Tomorrow it'll be sunny out.
We pray for you everynight, that your safe and happy and free.
We believe God takes care of you and us too.
Someday Nana and Papa have to go see Serenity, in Heaven.
Believe in what God has done. Believe in what he can do...
Pray, go to church and take care of Daddy.
I promise, the sun will be out again, you'll see,
the rain doesn't last forever...
Nana and Papa love you

No comments: