Friday, September 07, 2007

Summer 2007: Almost Over = (

I love the summer. My favorite time of year, besides Christmas.
I dont like the heat so much, but at times, I could lie in the sun.
Lately its been appointment to appointment, but the Docs are trying
to patch, Margie and I up for a looong future.
Their is Great power in Prayer, and those who believe, see!!
We believe and God shows us his strength everyday.
Margie had a setback with her illness, but God and I lift her spirit
as she does mine. In 5 years together, we have been a rock to each
other. With God in the center of everything we do.
We go for drives besides the gas prices $3.06.
Its the little things we do together, go to the island, or just communicate
that strengthens our Forever Love!!
Despite the pains lately, we're getting better, spiritually and emotionally
with God's help, all things are possible.
And though summers almost over, it makes you appreciate the fall.
The beautiful changing leaves and Pumpkin Pie !!! = ) insert smiley face.
Hey !!... summer's only 9 months away !!
God bless till we meet again,
Chalo

No comments: